Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 sentences featuring I or me

1) The worlds best ventriloquist taught me how to talk with the mouth closed.
2) A really beautiful painting somehow winked at me!
3) Smelling the really disgusting fetid smell of the cowhide bone was horrible to me but good to my dog.
4) In a museum, a corrugated banner almost fell on me!
5) In a restaurant,someone spilt acidic and bubbly frothing on me and my friends!
6) At the cinema, I bought popcorn and nachos for my friends while they watched the movie.
7) At home, I was wondering if eating salad is the best choice.
8) When it's 2012, I wonder what will happen?
9) At the magic show, I saw the magician pull a rabbit out of his hat!
10) At last, I could get a really good laptop with wireless internet!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Rgee, you mixed these two assignments up in fine fashion. We need to get you with your listening buddy to get them pulled apart.